City College Oxford was established in 2012 and aims to provide high quality learning with internationally recognised accreditation.
- OTHM - regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- NCFE - regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- Qualifi - regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
At City College Oxford we use a learner- centred approach to our work and give each student individual guidance and dedicated learning programme. This provides the opportunity for students to excel and develop their potential.
We believe that education is for everyone and we deliver a range of courses to suit everyone’s needs. Our online and onsite programmes are designed to deliver first class learning.
All our work is underpinned by our values:
Why City College Oxford?
- High quality teaching to suit all learning styles
- Diverse staff team with excellent qualifications
- Supportive and caring environment in and out of class
- Great city location with fantastic cultural opportunities
- Blended learning
- Competitive prices
- We recognise that our staff team is our most important asset. We recruit people who share our values and have the skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications to provide the educational experience that we want for our students.
- We are committed to providing the best educational experience and helping our students their learning outcomes and achieve their personal goals.
- We want students to enjoy themselves and make the most of their time at City College Oxford and the Oxford experience.
Oxford is a beautiful and ancient city of learning that offers a great deal for international students including:
- Academic connections and opportunities
- A vibrant student life
- Historical buildings and libraries
- Art and music
- Parks and meadows
- Tours to Blenheim, Stonehenge and other popular tourist destinations
- Great links to London and Cambridge
- Transport links to all major cities in the UK
Student Life at City College Oxford
It is important that all our students feel welcome from the first moment. It can be daunting coming to a new place and we make every effort to help new students settle in and get to know one another, the school and the City.
We understand that getting around, knowing what to do and making friends can be hard when arriving somewhere different.
We organise social activities and events so students can meet one another and discover the city that is their temporary home:
- Social and cultural activities
- Tourist attractions, museums and galleries
- Outings in Oxford and trips to London
- Games and picnics in the parks and meadows
- Swimming, skating, football