MSc Accounting & Finance provides you with a solid understanding of accounting and finance principles. The programme prepares you for a successful career in accounting, finance or business manager at a senior position. The programme has been designed in such a way that students without prior background of accounting and finance can also pursue this qualification with ease. The MSc in Accounting & Finance programme is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today’s business world over.
WHY CHOOSE CITY COLLEGE OXFORD?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Qualification Title: MSc Accounting & Finance
- Course Start Date: January, April, June, September
- Total Credit Value: 180 credits
- Language of Assessment: English
The programme is available in two duration modes:
- 12 Months
- 18 Months
- Flexible Distributed Learning
- Minimum of 2 years work experience at graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity, evaluated on case to case basis.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language
Stage 1: Delivered by City College Oxford
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Financial Analyst
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
Stage 2: Delivered by university
- Critical Issues in Accounting
- Accounting & Finance Research Project
- The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
We are accredited by OTHM, NCFE, an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Stage 1: delivered by City College Oxford):
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Stage 2: Delivered by the University
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MSc Accounting and Finance degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University. The total credits earned will be 60 credits.
HOW TO REGISTER/ ENROL?
Fill enrolment form on-line at
Email the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete Applications Form (https://www.citycollegeoxford.co.uk/downloads)
- Previous qualifications
- Personal Statement
FEE STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT PLANS
- Contact us for the fees and the payment plan