The London Management Qualifications (LMQ) is a UK based awarding organisation credit rated by SCQF validating a set of innovative programmes covering a range of levels of study.
LMQ have accredited delivery centres who work in partnership with LMQ to deliver our curriculum globally. The LMQ awards allow partners to use a variety of assessment tools to provide training and development opportunities for the learners.
LMQ set out to develop qualifications that provide learners and employers with an award that recognise subject competencies. This approach helps employees from a widening participation background to build successful careers in global enterprises. By combining UK academic standards with relevant international content, our learners can achieve their full potential in today’s global economy.
- LMQ Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- LMQ Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- LMQ Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Civil Engineering
- LMQ Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- LMQ Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Quantity Surveying
- LMQ Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- LMQ Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- LMQ Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Quantity Surveying
SCQF Diplomas in Business Management programmes are designed to provide a broad understanding of business organisations and the environment in which they operate. Candidates who achieve these qualifications may go on to study further academic and professional qualifications or embark on an administrative, managerial or commercial career.
- SCQF Level 7 Advanced Certificate in Business Management
- SCQF Level 8 Advanced Diploma in Business Management
For more information please contact us on: