The BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management will give you a sound understanding of the tourism sector that will stand you in good stead as you progress in a career in the industry.
Within this framework business you will explore the following:
- the concepts and characteristics of tourism and hospitality as an area of academic and applied study in relation to business, management and wider social science, and at local, national and global levels;
- the operation and management of resources;
- the management and development of people within organisations;
- uses and management of finance, and the use of accounting information;
- the development, management and exploitation of information systems;
- the development of appropriate policies and strategies within the context of the external environment
- issues in relation to the global environment, including issues of sustainability, ethics, and the use of technology
WHY CITY COLLEGE OXFORD?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose, built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Online: Flexible Distributed Learning
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
OTHM Level 4 & 5 Tourism and Hospitality Management
Learners must complete all unit in Level 4 & 5 achieve 240 credits to get the admission in BA (Hons) Business Management Top up the programme.
Level 4 Tourism and Hospitality Management duration 6 month
Level 5 Tourism and Hospitality Management
Course key facts for level 4 and 5:
- Duration for each level: 6 months
- Diploma equivalence: level 4 equivalence to a first year of a bachelor degree, level 5 equivalence to a second year of a bachelor degree.
- Awarding body: OTHM
- Assessment: assignment based
BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top up)
Studying BA (top-up) course allows you to achieve an BA (hons) qualification in up to 12 months from The University of Chichester.
The programme consists of 6 modules covering:
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
- Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
The BA (Hons) Business Management programme is validated and awarded by University of Chichester.
- The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
We want students on our course to have the support they need to make the most of their investment in their own future.
You will receive excellent support from our academic team, including your programme manager, module tutors and your personal tutor who will be with you every step of the way.
Starts in September, January, and May
FEES AND PAYMENTS PLANS
- Contact us for the fees and the payment plan
HOW TO REGISTER/ENROL?
Fill enrolment form on-line at
email the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete Applications Form https://www.citycollegeoxford.co.uk/student-zone/downloads
- Previous qualifications
- Personal Statement