This BA (Hons) Business Management degree not only explores management and leadership theories but also prioritizes the development of practical, immediately applicable knowledge to enhance your personal performance and contribute to your employer’s success. Tailored for aspiring and new managers or those seeking to blend theory with existing experience, the program covers how companies navigate today’s business landscape. With a focus on online learning, the degree offers flexibility to align with your career and other commitments.
Student will study the modules below
- Understanding Work Based Learning and Your Sector
- Managing People, Customers and Markets
- Managing a Sustainable Business
- Work Based Practice
- Managing Projects and Organisational Change
- Work Based Project
- Leadership in Practice
The Business Management BSc (Hons) degree is studied 100% online through Anglia Ruskin University. You’ll study through Canvas, world-class online Learning Management System (LMS), which can be accessed from your phone, pc or tablet at home or on the move. Canvas provides instant access to study materials, forums, and support from tutors and classmates, as well as enabling easy submission of your assignments.
On successful completion of your studies you’ll be invited to attend a graduation ceremony on campus. If attending the ceremony in person is not possible then we’ll arrange to have your certificate sent to you.
Contact us for the fees and the payment plan
- WhatsApp: +447599909996
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management with 240 credits, or equivalent qualification.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements, please get in touch with us to find a customised pathway for you.
- You can complete the Qualifi Level 4 Diplomaand the Qualifi Level 5 Diploma to gain entry to this BA Top-Up course.
W TO REGISTER/ENROL?
Fill enrolment form on-line at
email the below documents to email@example.com:
- Complete Applications Form https://www.citycollegeoxford.co.uk/student-zone/downloads
- Previous qualifications
- Personal Statement