BA (Hons) in Business Management deals with complex and challenging organisational issues and opportunities. It provide an in-depth understanding of all stages of the business management process, from conceptualisation to strategic evaluation. The qualification will require learners to make judgements and provide creative and practical solutions and ways of responding to organisational challenges and problems
WHY CHOOSE CITY COLLEGE OXFORD?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Qualification Title: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Course Start Date: January, April, June, September
- Total Credit Value: 360 credits
- Language of Assessment: English
The programme is available in two duration modes:
- 18 Months
- 36 Months
- Flexible Distributed Learning
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
STAGE ONE MODULES (Level 5 Diploma in Business Management)
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
(successful completion of stage one leads to progression to stage two)
STAGE TWO MODULES (BA Hons Business Management)
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Undergraduate Major Project*
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in Action
- Undergraduate Major Project*
*please note that the module Undergraduate Major Project is delivered across two Trimesters
(successful completion of stage two leads to award of BA Degree from the university)
- The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
We are accredited by OTHM, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Stage 1 (Delivered by City College Oxford):
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Stage 2 (Delivered by University of Northampton)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through University of Northampton who recognise the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management for progression to the BA (Hons) Business Management degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from University of Northampton, UK. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
HOW TO REGISTER/ ENROL?
Fill enrolment form on-line at
email the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete Applications Form (https://www.citycollegeoxford.co.uk/downloads)
- Previous qualifications
- Personal Statement
FEE STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT PLANS
- Contact us for the fees and the payment plan