The BA (Hons) in Business Management programme reflects the changing world of business and equips you with the expertise needed to understand business and management on both national and global scale. The programme focuses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities. Key facts about BA (Hons) in Business Management: Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1; State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support; Fully recognised and globally accepted Degree; With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
WHY CHOOSE CITY COLLEGE OXFORD?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Qualification Title: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Course Start Date: January, April, June, September
- Total Credit Value: 360 credits
- Language of Assessment: English
The programme is available in two duration modes:
- 18 Months
- 36 Months
- Flexible Distributed Learning
- 5 years work experience evaluated on case to case basis.
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language.
STAGE ONE MODULES (Level 5 Diploma in Business Management)
Stage 1 (Delivered by City College Oxford)
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
STAGE TWO MODULES (BA Hons Business Management)
- Stage 2 (Delivered by university - 12 months)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Project
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- The Principles of Marketing Management
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
- The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
We are accredited by OTHM, NCFE, an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Stage 1 (Delivered by City College Oxford):
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the BA (Hons) Business Management degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
HOW TO REGISTER/ ENROL?
Fill enrolment form on-line at
email the below documents to email@example.com
- Complete Applications Form (https://www.citycollegeoxford.co.uk/downloads)
- Previous qualifications
- Personal Statement
FEE STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT PLANS
- Contact us for the fees and the payment plan